Accounting & Auditing Firms in Finland
- Jump Down to:
- Finnish Accounting Firms - Multilingual Service
- Finnish & International Auditing Firms
- Related Links
Finnish accounting firms are not legally authorised to perform both accounting and audits for the same business; auditing is conducted separately. The accounting firm handles aspects such as bookkeeping, payroll services, and notifications to authorities (ex. ALV (VAT), TyEL & YEL), then compiles financial statements and hands them over to independent auditors. The auditing firm may be a sister company of the accounting firm.
The firms below are well established in Finland and offer service in English+. They generally provide accountancy, tax and payroll services, financial counselling, company formation services, auditing services and advice on tax, legal, and business development matters. They are not all 'authorised accounting firms' so if this is a prerequisite for you, please enquire.
Authorised Accounting Firm - Definition: In order to be eligible an accounting firm must be a member of the Association of Finnish Accounting Firms, comply with the rules of the Association and meet the requirements specified in the Institute for Accountancy’s rules concerning authorised accounting firms.
Electronic financial administration (Sähköinen taloushallinto) has become the norm, so you will rarely if ever have to submit paper documentation and it is not necessary that your accountant be local.
Accountants and auditing firms in Helsinki, Espoo, Vantaa, Hämeenlinna, Joensuu, Jyväskylä, Kajaani, Kotka, Kuopio, Lahti, Lappeenranta, Mikkeli, Oulu, Pori, Rauma, Riihimäki, Rovaniemi, Savonlinna, Seinäjoki, Tampere, Turku, Vaasa
- Rantalainen Accounting Services Ltd: Founded in 1972 Rantalainen is an authorised group with a good reputation, providing a full range of accounting, tax, payroll and auditing services, and is a leader in electronic financial administration. Expert services include consultancy, counselling, industry expertise and startup services. Over 40 offices and 600+ employees in Finland, with 80+ partners world-wide. Services available in Finnish, English, Swedish, Russian, German, Estonian and Spanish - please ask about other languages. International Services cover the whole of Finland, with offices for example in Helsinki City Centre and by Helsinki Airport.
Site: English, Finnish, Russian, Swedish
Kamppi, Helsinki Office: Salomonkatu 17 A, 00100 Helsinki Map
Contact: Jussi Ala-Risku, Business Director Tel: +358 10 321 6476
- Accounting A&L Style: Specializing in low-priced accounting for small companies and businesses, services include Finnish bookkeeping in English, payroll, year-end financial statements, financial consulting, financial analysis and tax returns. Tailored financial analysis helps you identify where you stand now, where you should be heading, and how to get there. Services are available Finland-wide from €40 per month En, Fi
Helsinki Office: Kalevankatu 12, 00100 Helsinki Finland Map
Tel: local 09 4257 8260 international +358 9 4257 8260
- Leinonen: Authorised accounting firm providing a full range of accounting, payroll, company formation and administration services, and expertise in complicated tax and business advisory issues. Leinonen provides local services and specialist expertise for international companies entering Finnish markets, and Finnish companies establishing their businesses abroad. Established as Tehotilit Oy in 1989, Leinonen Finland has become Finland's most international accountancy company, operating as part of the Leinonen Group in 11 countries. Service is available in English, Russian, Estonian, Swedish and Finnish, with a one hour free consultation for every new client.
Leinonen Finland: www.leinonengroup.fi
Helsinki Office: Malminkaari 23 A, 00700 Helsinki Map
Tel: local 09 5868 410 international +358 9 5868 410
Leinonen Group: 13 offices in Finland, Sweden, Norway, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Russia, Ukraine, Poland, Hungary and Bulgaria
- Jasecon Oy: Over 25 years' experience serving clients from international public companies to domestic micro businesses. Comprehensive accounting, financial reporting, payroll, company formation, consulting, administration, controlling, and audit and legal services. Completely paperless e-solutions are available, as well as hybrid solutions or traditional paper-based accounting. Jasecon's Start-Up service offers new clients a 97€ +VAT package for formation of a company in Finland. Head office in Vantaa, Helsinki. Service is available in English, Finnish, Estonian, German and Italian.
Head Office: Vapaalantie 2 B 20, 01650 Vantaa Finland Map
Tel: local 010 821 6100 international +358 10 821 6100
- Azets: Full financial services, allowing outsourcing of all or part of your business processes and financial management. Azets turns administrative and business processes into a competitive advantage, helping clients implement efficient accounting, payroll, taxation and reporting procedures, with online tools to streamline and automate operations. Azets also provides company registration and advisory services, and supports group reporting, IFRS reporting and US GAAP reporting.
Azets' services are scalable and flexible, available in English, Finnish and Swedish.
Helsinki Office: Elielinaukio 5 B, 00100 Helsinki Finland Map
Tel: local 010 756 40 international +358 10 756 40
- AST - Accounting Services Tilimatic Oy: Authorised accounting firm AST's expertise ranges from consulting start-ups, to international accounting and advisory services for foreign companies operating in Finland. AST has over 35 years' experience, with multilingual staff providing comprehensive time-sensitive accounting and tax services, payroll & HR administration, and IT solutions. With extensive local and international knowledge (IFRS and US/UK GAAP), AST partners with you to make your business a success. Service available in English, Finnish and Swedish
Helsinki Office: Voimatalo, Malminkatu 16, 6th floor, 00100 Helsinki Finland Map
Tel: local 09 618 881 international +358 9 618 881
- UHY TietoAkseli: Authorised accounting firm. Professional services in accounting, payroll, reporting and financial control. Pioneers in digital financial administration. Experts in taxation, business law, corporate restructuring and internationalisation. Key expertise for Finnish subsidiaries of international companies and Finnish companies operating in a global environment. 4 offices in Finland, and the only Finnish member of global accountancy network UHY, with over 296 offices worldwide. En, Fi
Helsinki Office: Laajalahdentie 23, 00330 Helsinki Finland Map
Tel: local 010 3472 800 international +358 10 3472 800
- Digibalance: Highly automated paperless accounting particularly suitable for micro entrepreneurs, start-up entrepreneurs, sole traders and small business owners. Digibalance's AutoAccount service includes bookkeeping, VAT reports, annual closing and tax returns. AutoAccount starts at €40 per month. Originally launched in Finland, AutoAccount is also available in the UK, France, Estonia and Italy. Designed to be efficient, cost-effective and environmentally friendly! En, Fi
Helsinki Office: Urho Kekkosen katu 4-6 A, 00100 Helsinki Finland Map
Tel: local 0400 182 128 international +358 400 182 128
- Accounting Anne Ikonen Ltd.: Full range of tailored bookkeeping, accounting and financial services such as tax returns, payroll services, annual and VAT notifications, local and international business taxation consultancy, and advisory services. Business formation services include company foundation and registration, identifying start-up resources and the best business structure, payroll and payroll tax filing, and identifying business insurance and audit needs. Service in English, Finnish or Swedish. En, Fi, Sw
Site: Accounting Anne Ikonen
Head Office: Salmelantie 3, 04500 Kellokoski Finland Map
Tel: local 050 502 1848 international +358 50 502 1848
Finnish Auditing Services
- Rantalainen Auditing Services: Fully authorised by the Auditing Board of the Finland Chamber of Commerce, Rantalainen Auditing Services provides auditing services and expert services in corporate and taxation law throughout all phases of the company life cycle, as well as company formation services. Long-term experience auditing companies of all types and sizes, with a focus on small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs). Expertise in business and income taxation, VAT, inheritance and gift taxation, and dividend taxation. Service is available in English, Russian, Swedish and Finnish.
Site: English, Finnish, Swedish
Kamppi, Helsinki Office: Salomonkatu 17 A, 00100 Helsinki Map
Eelis Salo, Audit Manager Tel: +358 40 572 1121
Ossi Sopen-Luoma, Senior Partner Tel: +358 40 506 5033
Mikael Hedlund, Auditor Tel: +358 44 770 9880
International firms with a presence in Finland
- Electronic Financial Management: What is electronic financial administration? Systems and services in Finland
- Accountancy & Notifications: Finnish accounting procedures, notifications and obligations
- Suomi.fi > In English > E-Services: Multilingual e-services and downloadable forms from Finnish government agencies and local authorities