Electronic Financial Management in Finland
- Jump Down to:
- What Is Electronic Financial Administration?
- Systems and Services in Finland
- Related Links
Finland is a world leader in electronic financial management, also known as electronic financial administration - sähköinen taloushallinto in Finnish. Introduced primarily as e-invoicing in tech-savvy Finland over a decade ago, development of online accounting and online bookkeeping systems and services has accelerated rapidly in recent years and the scope is increasingly broad. If not already the norm it soon will be, for enterprises of all sizes.
What Is Electronic Financial Administration?
Today electronic financial administration is available for a wide array of accounting and financial management tasks and processes. Online tools are available for desktop and mobile devices, and can be used for ex. sales invoicing, receiving of invoices, notifications to Finnish authorities, and automation of accounting tasks such as creation of reports and processing of claims.
The main benefits of electronic financial administration include speed and efficiency, real-time control of financial management, and the ability for performance anywhere, any time. Instant access to data and information enhances decision-making. Potentially, savings can be made and gains maximised. Furthermore, being paperless, online accounting reduces your organisation's carbon footprint.
The firms below are leaders in the field of electronic financial management in Finland. All offer service in English+.
- Rantalainen Accounting Services Ltd: Founded in 1972, Rantalainen is a full-service authorised accounting group which has focused on electronic financial administration from its outset. They are innovators in real-time support, offering a comprehensive range of software backed by personal service to enable immediate, discerning time-critical decision making. Rantalainen also provides a full range of accounting, tax, payroll and auditing services, as well as expert services including consultancy, counselling, industry expertise and startup services. 40 offices and 550+ employees in Finland, with 80+ partners world-wide. Services available in Finnish, English, Swedish, Russian, German, Estonian and Spanish - please ask about other languages. International Services are located in Helsinki City Centre.
Site: English, Finnish, Swedish
Kamppi, Helsinki Office: Salomonkatu 17 A, 00100 Helsinki Map
Tel: local 010 321 6476 international +358 10 321 6476
- UHY TietoAkseli: Pioneers in digital financial administration, UHY TietoAkseli's electronic financial management services provide quick, cost-effective control of your company’s finances through any desktop computer, smartphone or tablet. An authorised accounting firm, professional services also include accounting, payroll, reporting and financial control. Experts in taxation, business law, corporate restructuring and internationalisation. Key expertise for Finnish subsidiaries of international companies and Finnish companies operating in a global environment. 4 offices in Finland, and the only Finnish member of global accountancy network UHY, with over 296 offices worldwide. En, Fi
Helsinki Office: Laajalahdentie 23, 00330 Helsinki Finland Map
Tel: local 010 3472 800 international +358 10 3472 800
- Visma: Visma Finland's main objective is to integrate, simplify and streamline customers' financial processes, turning them into a competitive advantage. They help implement efficient accounting, payroll, taxation and reporting procedures, with professional support and online tools to streamline and automate operations. All or part of your business processes and financial management can be outsourced to Visma, who also provide company registration and advisory services, and support group reporting, IFRS reporting and US GAAP reporting.
Visma Finland: www.visma.fi
Helsinki Office: Visma-talo, Elielinaukio 5, 00100 Helsinki Finland Map
Tel: local 010 756 40 international +358 10 756 40
Visma Group: Present in 12 countries, with a pivot in Northern Europe and headquarters in Oslo, Norway.
- Digibalance: Specialists in environmentally friendly, highly automated online accounting. Digibalance offers services designed to be cost-effective and particularly suitable for micro entrepreneurs, start-up entrepreneurs, sole traders and small business owners. Digibalance's AutoAccount service includes bookkeeping, VAT reports, annual closing and tax returns. A consulting service is available to help with questions about entrepreneurship and financial management. AutoAccount starts at €40 per month. Originally launched in Finland, AutoAccount is also available in the UK, France, Estonia and Italy. Designed to be efficient, cost-effective and environmentally friendly! En, Fi
Helsinki Office: Urho Kekkosen katu 4-6 A, 00100 Helsinki Finland Map
Tel: local 0400 182 128 international +358 400 182 128
- Accounting & Auditing Firms: Firms offering multilingual accounting & auditing services in Finland
- Accountancy & Notifications: Finnish accounting procedures, notifications and obligations
- Establishing a Business: Finnish business start-up, notices and registration, professional and advisory services