Entrepreneurship in Finland:
Starting, Running & Financing a Business
Finland provides ample opportunity for doing business. This section looks at setting up and running a business, for both entrepreneurs and foreign companies. Getting started is easy, and for entrepreneurs can be a strong alternative to competing in the job market.
In This Section
- Establishing a Business: Types of business, entrepreneurs, foreign companies doing business in Finland, start-up notices and registration, professional and advisory services, forms, banking
- Business Space: Office space and virtual offices. Commercial space in Helsinki and Finland-wide for retail, services and manufacturing.
- Accounting & Auditing Firms: Firms offering multilingual accounting & auditing services in Finland
- Electronic Financial Management: What is electronic financial administration? Systems and services in Finland
- Accountancy & Notifications: Accounting, submission of annual & periodic notifications, accounting periods, financial statements, auditing
- Business Taxation: Direct and indirect taxation, value added tax, excise tax
- Employer Information: Responsibilities & obligations of Finnish employers & foreign employers in Finland, assistance with employer obligations, Finnish pension insurance for employers and entrepreneurs, pay subsidy for employers
- Development & Finance: Authorities and organizations providing advice, support and assistance in development and financing of small and medium-sized enterprises (SME's)
- Lawyers & Legal Representation in Finland: When to call a lawyer, finding a lawyer, civil proceedings, legal aid
- Invest in Finland: Government agency providing free sector-specific expertise to international companies seeking business opportunities in Finland.
- Enterprise Finland: Comprehensive resource for enterprises and entrepreneurs, by the Ministry of Economic Affairs and Employment.