Furnished & Serviced Apartments in Finland
This page helps find a furnished apartment in Helsinki, Espoo, Vantaa, Hämeenlinna, Joensuu, Jyväskylä, Kajaani, Kotka, Kuopio, Lahti, Lappeenranta, Mikkeli, Oulu, Pori, Rauma, Riihimäki, Rovaniemi, Savonlinna, Seinäjoki, Tampere, Turku, Vaasa
In England and Australia for example, furnished apartments are often available to rent. They are not serviced apartments, simply long-term rental apartments which are furnished. This is not so common in Finland, though at least one agency below specialises in just that.
Other Finnish agencies specialise in furnished apartments we'd usually refer to as 'serviced apartments'. They have the benefit of being available 'instantly'. Contracts can be for as little as one day but can extend to months. In the case of stays longer than a month or so prices can often be negotiated.
Serviced apartments are particularly good for people on extended holidays or business trips. For longer stays they are cheaper than a hotel, and to my mind much more comfortable. They're usually very close to city centres, and are somewhere between hotels and 'regular' apartments in style of living and price. They're in good condition, furnished and decorated, and include utilities, internet access, modern appliances and full kitchens. They may include services such as cleaning and linen, and all have additional services available. They generally do not have reception desks, restaurants etcetera. Prices depend on location, length of stay, and level of services required.
Many companies online claim to be "experts in Finland" in this field, but are international groups with no clear local expertise. The companies below all have extensive experience in Finland.
- Forenom www.forenom.fi: Forenom offers instantly available furnished accommodation in over 20 cities throughout Finland, from studio and student apartments, hostels, aparthotels and suites, through to houses suitable for whole families. Most accommodation is fully equipped, and additional services such as cleaning and linen are available. Check Forenom's FAQ for more info! En, Dk, Fi, No, Ru, Sw
Helsinki Office: Mannerheimintie 113, 00280 Helsinki Finland Map
Tel: +358 20 1983420
- Comodo www.comodo.fi: Comodo, meaning comfortable in Italian, aims to provide ease, comfort, and a home away from home to business and personal clients alike. Short- to long-term fully furnished serviced apartments in Greater Helsinki and Tampere. Good condition basic apartments to superior quality apartments with all conveniences. All include Wi-Fi, and additional services such as key delivery, extra beds and linen, and cleaning are offered to suit your needs. Parking is available for some apartments. En, Fi
Head Office: Mannerheimintie 38, ground floor, 00100 Helsinki Finland Map
Helsinki region, Tel: +358 10 470 4380
Tampere, Tel: +358 10 470 4388
- Céline www.celine.fi: Céline offers unfurnished and fully furnished apartments in Helsinki. Founded in 1993, Céline specialises in medium to long-term rentals and has extensive experience in staff relocations. Their apartments are located in central Helsinki, and semi-detached apartments and villas are available in Espoo. They are not 'serviced' properties, but Céline can assist with arranging any services required. The furnished apartments include linens and kitchen utensils. En, Fi, Sw
Helsinki Office: Yrjönkatu 32 E 46, 00100 Helsinki Finland Map
Tel: +358 50 352 2996
- Gella www.huoneistohotelli.com: With over 20 years' experience, Gella offers a full range of quality apartments in Helsinki and Espoo, from studios to large apartments and a selection of luxury apartments in prime locations such as Eiranranta and Kamppi Center. All are well equipped and have free Internet. Gella aims for exceptional service, providing for example free biweekly cleaning and '24-7' assistance in case of trouble En, Fi
Helsinki Office: Armfeltintie 18, 00150 Helsinki Finland Map
Tel: +358 9 661612
- Furent www.furent.fi: Combining Furent's Apartment Search and Furniture Rental services allows the possibility of a furnished apartment anywhere in Finland, with the exact furnishings you require. Tell Furent your needs and they will find a suitable apartment, negotiate the tenancy and complete the forms for your signature. Then select from Furent's furnishings and appliances, or specify your own choices, and Furent will arrange and deliver them for you. Furent focuses on a fully tailored service for a range of budgets, for private and corporate clients. En, Fi
Gallery: Furnished by Furent
Tel: +358 44 238 8500
- Citykoti www.citykoti.com: Fully equipped one-bedroom serviced apartments in Helsinki city centre, from 17 - 101 m². Economy to luxury standard, for 1-6 people En, Fi
- StadiHome en.stadihome.com: StadiHome has a range of cosy small- to medium-sized furnished apartments in Helsinki City, all fully equipped for cooking and dining, and including linen and towels. Minimum reservation is 4 nights En, Fi
- Kotihotelli www.kotihotelli.fi: Fully furnished apartments from studios through to 3 bedrooms in Helsinki City and Espoo. All are well equipped, including linen. Cleaning pre-arrival and post-departure are included, and a range of additional services are available En, Fi
- Majoitusmestari www.majoitusmestari.fi: Fully equipped 1-3-bedroom apartments and semi-detached houses in Helsinki and Finland-wide. Majoitusmestari also provides expertise to companies sending groups of employees to Finland En, Fi, Ru
- Kotimaailma: Despite removal being requested, Kotimaailma used Expat Finland's name and keyphrases in its site for about 18 months. Kotimaailma has no affiliation with Expat Finland. Records on file.
- Comodo www.comodo.fi: Long and short term furnished apartments in Helsinki and Tampere, all equipped with cooking equipment, tableware, flat screen television and Wireless Internet. Most have a washing machine En, Fi
- Finding Housing Online: Finnish housing search engines, and a guide to using them
- Real Estate Agents: Finnish real estate agents, Conveyancing, Costs and commissions
- Relocation Services: Companies assisting with all aspects of relocating to Finland, including housing, employment, education, culture, language and more