Office Space & Business Premises in Finland
- Jump Down to:
- Office Space and Commercial Property
- Virtual Offices, Workspaces and Meeting Rooms
- Establishing a Business in Finland page
- Related Links
Office space, business premises, and virtual office services in Helsinki, Espoo, Vantaa, Hämeenlinna, Joensuu, Jyväskylä, Kajaani, Kotka, Kuopio, Lahti, Lappeenranta, Mikkeli, Oulu, Pori, Rauma, Riihimäki, Rovaniemi, Savonlinna, Seinäjoki, Tampere, Turku, Vaasa
With the rise of network-based work in Finland, an increasing amount of entrepreneurs are utilising shared 'cowork' spaces and virtual spaces for their enterprises. A wide array of services has emerged to meet this demand, from simple 'virtual addresses' to meeting and workspaces with shared facilities - and since it's Finland, some even have saunas! Many businesses of course still require 'bricks and mortar' locations. Whatever your enterprise, you can find suitable space here.
If you are interested in commercial property as an investment, please see the Investment Property page for market reports, brokerage, management and advice.
'Bricks and mortar' locations for your business venture; this is where you can find space for offices, shops, restaurants and more.
Newsec Toimitilahaku: Rental commercial properties. Established in 1994, Newsec are commercial property experts.
Search in English to find offices, business premises, facilities, warehouses and more Finland-wide - select English in the Suomi / English language box at bottom right of page.
Or Contact Newsec direct. Offices in Helsinki, Espoo, Vantaa, Tampere, Turku, Oulu, Rovaniemi, Jyväskylä, Kuopio, Hämeenlinna, Vaasa, and Lappeenranta.
Helsinki Office: Mannerheiminaukio 1 A, PL 52, 00101 Helsinki Finland Map
Tel: +358 207 420 400
A virtual office or office hotel provides address and communications services without providing dedicated office space. Basic services and facilities are usually supplemented by additional offerings such as physical workstations, access to video conferencing and printers, meeting rooms, lounges and kitchens, and secretarial services.
- Adcount: Virtual / registered office service. An incorporated company, or branch of a foreign company, can enhance its official presence in Finland with a prestigious address in the centre of Helsinki. The address can be used, for example, to receive company formation documents from the Trade Register, official correspondence and formal notices from government departments, investors, banks, shareholders and the general public. Secretarial services are also available.
Adcount is a Finnish accounting firm specialized in company formation and accounting and tax services for foreign companies and individuals. Adcount's incorporation package makes it simple to start your business or branch in Finland, from selecting the right company form to undertaking the entire registration process. Following company registration, Adcount offers a full range of accounting, tax and corporate services. Service in English and Finnish. Head office in Helsinki. En, Fi
Helsinki Office: Kalevankatu 12, 00100 Helsinki Finland Map
Tel: local 09 4257 8260 international +358 9 4257 8260
- 1Office Finland: 1Office virtual offices enable you to use Urho Kekkosen katu, Helsinki, as your registered office address. It can be used for communications with Finnish authorities as well as clients, and can enhance your business's image. Additional office services include physical and electronic mail handling, and the Virtual Secretary service - document management, visits to public departments with you, assistance with communicating in Finnish language, and more.
1Office also provides company formation, accounting, legal, and secretarial services, and all 1Office services can be purchased at 1Office's Online Store with a credit card or online banking.
Helsinki Office:Urho Kekkosen katu 4-6E, 00100 Helsinki Finland Map
Tel: +358 942 450 286 Mon-Fri 08:00-16:00
The 1Office Finland Blog includes helpful articles for establishing a business in Finland.
The 1Office Group additionally provides virtual office services in Tallinn, Stockholm and London. En, Fi, Ru, Est, Sw
- Kenno Lounge: Stylish office hotels centrally located in Helsinki and Turku. Kenno Lounge offices are ready to use, with facilities including workstations with lockable cabinet space, conference rooms equipped for appointments, negotiations and presentations, a full array of office equipment, and kitchen and lounge facilities. With their partners, Kenno Lounge also offers services such as accounting and auditing, IT support, and laundry.
Helsinki: Bulevardi 30 B Map and Pursimiehenkatu 9 Map
Turku: Nereis Business Garden, Postikatu 2 Map
Tel: Ilkka +358 50 402 3855, Marisa +358 50 553 4577, Monica +358 40 763 7440
- Meeting Park: Offices, working spaces, meeting rooms and classrooms in the centre of Helsinki En, Fi
- BC Papula: Office space, coworking space, meeting rooms and virtual offices in Helsinki and Espoo En, Fi, Sw
- Werstas: Shared and private workspaces and offices, with facilities, in Turku En, Fi
- Old Mill: Offices, meeting rooms, auditorium and facilities in Turku En, Fi
- Technopolis: Office space and meeting rooms in Helsinki, Espoo, Jyväskylä, Kuopio, Lappeenranta, Oulu, Tampere and Vantaa En, Fi